We treat your gaps in clinical documentation
The quality of your clinical documentation affects everything, from the accuracy of your reporting and reimbursements to the quality of patient care.
CODEMED offers a Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) program that leads to greater specificity in client charts, profitability and compliance. Because of our expertise in the full spectrum of HIM services, we have the experience and objectivity to evaluate your documentation for gaps that that may affect the accuracy of your coding and influence patient treatment recommendations downstream.
Customized CDI services to support you at every level
Our credentialed clinicians and coding professionals are skilled in assisting with clinical documentation projects at any level. You can count on us to:
- Collaborate: We support your physicians through dialogue, education and training.
- Plan: We target and analyze your program goals and enhance the accuracy of benchmarking.
- Review: We evaluate and interpret current medical record documentation.
- Report: We capture precise concurrent clinical data that will accurately portray the severity and complexity of your case mix index and amplify patient mortality reporting.
- Enhance: We improve reimbursement for services provided and decrease medical service denials.